Thursday, November 25, 2010

MAHA 2010 (Malaysian Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism Show)





MAHA 2010 (Malaysian Agriculture, Horticulture and Agrotourism Show) will be held on 26 November which is tomorrow till 5 Dec.(10days) at MAEPS in SerdangI know nobody will interested on this event but I still wanna to post it because I will be there helping dad "jaga stall" with my brother 10am till 10pm. WHAT!!! 10AM to 10PM????? yeah.....10-10...:( I feels that i will be super duper tired (x.x)......If you are my friend, you will know that my family business is about Orchid. So just call me Flower Girl. Hahaha....My dad rents a stall there to sell orchid and also join the Orchid Competition. This competition is to choose the most pretty & unique Orchid. For more information, please visit this website>>> http://www.mahaexpo2010.com/

Besides that, I will go for Malacca trip 3days 2nights with my friends on 6 Dec. In this trip, I must get to learn how to swim ad. So, Arr Chian, Kellye and Yi Lin...help me out...:D

I need to pack my luggage now...You all sure think that "WHAT, WHY SO EARLY?" Hehehe....I really have no time for packing.. Work 10am to 10pm..It's tiring for sure..I will straight away goes to sleep after shower. So, tonight i will prepare everything i need for the trip...Really excited about the trip.....I just need to tahan for 10days..then enjoy my trip.....yeah!!!! That's it!!....TATA....


>>>THE END<<<








5 comments:

arr chiaN said...

HAHAHAHAH...
i oso very excited lehhh..
but i wont packing so early la..
this 10days..u must take k urself ok??
drink more water ya..
guai guai :D miss u <3

YannieLeesha Wong said...

hehehe....i will i will.........u must teach me swim de o....i bought bikini jor..XD

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
arr chiaN said...

HAHAHAHA..sure la..
no probelm la :D
yilin go buy swimming suit today le :D

*jz nw use dao fei's acc!! :D

YannieLeesha Wong said...

lol......i so surprise aldex comment me...hahaha.....

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...