Thursday, March 31, 2011

"Baby" has been protected now~

Tadaaaaa!!

Lumix GF2 Camera Case~~



Finally I got it!!
My BF found it in da forum....
THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!
I love it very much....

Before that, 
bringing my camera out was a troublesome..
because there was no protection for my camera but a BIG camera bag
It made me lazy to carry my own bag out.......
HAIHZ...

NOW, 
I just need to bring my camera case out instead of BIG camera bag...
woohoo~~
It is so convenience!

This GF2 camera case is not Lumix brand
It can say NO BRAND
There is no logo print on the case...
The Lumic brand case is expensive...
It costs RM300++ if I not mistaken
This one also need RM100++
Why so expensive.....
Why every digital stuff cost a bomb.....
Even it is just an accessories
 I just don't get it...
>.<

Anyway...
The quality is good...
RM100+ with no brand...
Hmmm...
Good Good Good...
It doesn't let me down...
It worth it!!

It comes with the string...
But my own camera already got the string..
Just keep it for spare....:)


This is how my "baby" looks like...
=D

Besides that, 
My "baby" GF2 even can have a Garskin Protector personalization...
Since I bought my "baby" from Singapore and I can get a personalization for FREE!!
I get a card during I buying..
I search the website / GF2 designs recently 
and 
I found out there are 3 types of designs get into my eyes....

Pure-White-Leather
Black-Carbon-Fibre
G-Embloss

In this 3 types of designs...
I like the Black Carbon Fibre the most...
Simple & Nice although it can't see any different without it...
: )

If I wanna get it, 
I have to order it through the website and bring my "baby" to Singapore to personalize..
Haihz...
So MaFan....
>.<
Let me think about it first....

huhuhuhu...Tats it for today...
TATA.....


>>>THE END<<<


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...