Thursday, March 24, 2011

Isabelle de very FIRST birthday

My little niece is officially 1 years old...
Her birthday on 23 March 2011 which was this Wednesday...
And we celebrated her birthday early on the weekend..:D
We went to South Sea Seafood Restaurant to celebrate her birthday..
My family surprised why chose this restaurant...
This restaurant near our place...
and
it is super duper expensive 
but then their seafood is 100% fresh...
We chose the seafoods in the aquariums  
All seafoods were 150% alive...







We had this with sashimi & also herbal soup "steamboat"


See the price... 0.0...
damn expensive..



I damn scare it comes out from aquarium and bites me after heard it will jumps out from the aquariums...
0.0

 It's true....
I saw a crab climb out from the aquarium....
!!!


I saw the sign after I came out from the "aquariums place"
scary~~~ :(

Here is the birthday gal, Isabelle Chue
She really loves to camwhore~~LOL!


 big boss look...

Her favorite toy.... Cupido Dooodolls
She always use her head to knock the toy that she likes..
hahaha...so cute..



Family photos of mine...
Rarely to take family photo like these...
My parents and siblings dont like to take photo
:( 


Isabelle with her leng zai daddy~~



 Isabelle with her Cupido Dooodolls

 OMG..... Her birthday cake is sooo cute......
her Cupido Dooodolls from RT Pastry...
Her favorite toy was on the cake...
but she was not interested on the cake...
=.="


Happy Family

eh??another baby boy?? Haha...
Is brother in law's sister family...

Her baby boy was younger than Isabelle few months and he was so naughty...
knocked everything he saw...
I hope sis future baby boy wont so naughty!!

Isabelle keep looking at the baby boy... 
='_'=

Next month, 
my sis family will add one more new member...
a baby boy....
huhuhuhu...
Sis will be busy busy busy~~
Good luck to you oh~~~



>>>THE END<<<






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...