Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Time can change everything...

Viewed back my old photos from 2006 till now.....
and what I get from it there are two different person in da photos!!!

This means that time flies like the wind..
It wouldn't wait for you...
and we are getting older too.... >.<"

My 16 yrs old looks... 
Looks so.....hmmmm......
Really dunno what to say about this...
XD

My 17 yrs old looks... 


My 18 yrs old looks... 
first day of working..... start to paint my face because it is necessary for work... :D

Cut my long hair off after influence by my colleague also my primary school friend ..
New look of the year..:D
start my college life too...<3
working during semester break @ Forever 21...
this period i dress like LaLa Mui..>,<"

Working time.....

OMG...I cant believe that I did that to my eyes...>.<

huh??
why my hair grow so fast in few months???
ahahaha...cause i wore hair extension...XD

My 19 yrs old looks... 
 my actual hair length 
  with my extension~~
 my face is getting round..>.<

My 20 yrs old looks... 

~NOW~
like the glasses so much..XD


After seeing these few yrs photo...
do u agree with me??
It is totally two diff people...>.<
hahahaha...
Maybe I did "plastic surgery" without my notice??huh??

Thats it for today...
Tata~




>>>THE END<<<



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...