Monday, April 11, 2011

Get a solution for my fringe

Saw this video on Youtube and it is a inspired from Dara(2ne1)
I decided to learn it since my fringe is getting longer and style-less....

It's not easy to braid like what I see in the video...
My hand is cacat...



After practice for few times later...
~~Tadaaa~~


I made it!!

Nice or not???
I know it doesnt looks same in the video...
My fringe is not enough long
and
I couldn't braid how the video like..
But at least I braid it out, right?
Haha
: )

Oh ya!!
Almost forgot...
I dyed my hair....
Can you see my hair gt abit reddish??
hehehe...
My hair now is darker than last time...
XD



I braided this hairstyle last Wednesday  
&
I went back to my college to settle some stuff..

Went to 1Utama for movie- HOP with my dear...




Me and my dear...^^
Gonna print this out to put in my wallet..
XD


PS: I drop my phone in the cinema :( sob sob........

>>>THE END<<<





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...