Sunday, May 22, 2011

Digi Live Kpop 2AM Showcase




Oh yeah~
2AM came to Malaysia yesterday..
They had a showcase at Wisma MCA, KL by DIGI..















We had ticket for this showcase for FREE!!...
Plus we were KPOP kaki...
This is the time for us to meet our idols....




This was my first time went to a showcase....
Concert also never go before...
So excited!!!

We reached there around 4 something if I not mistaken..
The showcase held at 6PM...
There was a lot of people queue up at the Zone A & C cause of the free seating..
XD
Our seats were Zone B which sit according to ticket no.
But while we get into the hall....
There was no such thing sitting according to the ticket no.
We kena tipu....
But luckily the time is still early...
We still can get the nice sits...
:D






Before we get into the hall..
A girl staff told me that I couldn't bring my Lumix GF2 inside the hall..
WTF...
Others brought a BIG BIG DSLR can get in...
But why I can't..
F you...
It's not fair at all...
I kept my camera inside Chian's bag...
I don't care wat you say....
=P










The showcase started on time...6PM...
I screamed when I saw 2AM...
OMG.....
So excited...



I envy those gals at the stage with 2AM...
Kept hugging 2AM...
OMG...
I gonna KILL them....
I'm so jealous & felt like crying...:(
At that moment..
I remembered the novels I had read before...
I finally understand what the gal fans feeling in the novel.....
It just what I felt now...


I envy these gals soooo much!!




Dear kept helping me taking the photos...
Thnks dear...
Without you,
I couldn't gets those good quality photos...
Muackz...


We celebrated 2AM May birthday boy's birthday...
We sang the birthday song in Korean & Malays....
Saeng il chuk ka ham ni da~~~~~
Saeng il chuk ka ham ni da~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~



The girl fans went up stage to give the present to 2AM...
One of the present was ANGRY BIRD..
I knew that...
Saw the red thing and i knew that is angry bird...
hahaha
I'm so so clever...

The showcase ended at 7 something..
We had our dinner at Chloe's restaurant..


Went back to Subang to have 2nd round with KS at Sunway Station One..
And he is late!!!
We had our 2nd round dinner there too...
we requested some songs for the singers...
*korean,chinese,english songs*

Of course..
The singers don't know korean songs that we requested...
haha...
Noobie Lek is soooo playful....



One of the male singer have a nice voice...
Kellye & me fall in love with his voice...
hehehehe...paiseh neh..





*behind KS all tomboy, Kellye tot they are boys...=="*

Next to us was full of TOMBOY....
and they smoke in indoor...
F you...
Brainless ppl...
made our clothes & hair soooo smelly...
haihz...
We home around 1130...


I had a nice weekend in May.....
woohooo~~
But tonight,
my dinner will be my breakfast..
haihz...
Parents go for wedding dinner...
Pity me....


PS: Listening to 2AM Saint o'clock Special Edition CD while writing this post...hohohoho~

I wondering when Big Bang comes to Malaysia...
:(
I wanna go for their concert...
<3


>>>THE END<<<





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...