Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Special week in April


Almost a week never blog ad..
My blog is dead and bored....
Gonna post something to make my blog alive~~~~

Last week was quite special to me..
First,
Sis family added a new family member....
woohooo...
I got a nephew now...
he is super cute....
My little niece love her little brother so much...
She always "Baby Baby Baby" once she saw the baby...
She is so excited and happy....

Second,
I drove my car out....
"MANUAL" car..
hahaha...
Im so proud of myself....
Drove to 1U, College, dear's house....
So happy now...
and 
dear no need always pick me...

Btw,
I'm very disappointed on my skin...
Still remember I had my skin allergy last two weeks...
My face is rough & dull....
I'm so upset.......
Skin is getting worst now...
:(
Gonna go facial soon......


>>>THE END<<<




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...