Sunday, August 21, 2011

Birthday >> Mini gathering~~


Went to Shirley Yin's birthday party last night with my mom..
MOM??
Ya...with my mom...
Shirley's mom invited my mom too..
ahahahahahahaha...
They had their own gathering..
We also had our own gathering..
Mini gathering..
ahahahahahahhaha...

Outfit of the day~


Met few primary skul frenz there..
Seriously didnt meet them since secondary skul..
We crapz for the whole night...
hahahaha
I should organize a gathering for everyone dy...
XD

Oh ya..
Met Kean Yong there...
We had a short conversation there...
It's been years never meet him and the others..
Im soooo anti-social...XD
But It wont be happens again...
Rmb call me for YumCha oh~~


Anyway..
Happy Birthday Shirley....
A early wish here...^^ 
TOMORROW wish u again... <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...