Monday, August 15, 2011

Chocolate day


Went to MidValley with Shao to have our lunch @ delicious...
2nd time been here...
Nice foods Bad service...
=.="


 Watermelon Juice...Someone's favorite..^^

 My Carbonara Spaghetti~~
YUM YUM....

 Dessert......
Shao ordered it but donwan to eat.. =.="
I almost finished it and Im freaking FULL!!!!!

Before we leave....
Starbucks...
Chocolate Cream Chip for me...

Last but not least...
TOBLERONE!!!
which I craved for a long time..XD

My stomach full of chocolate now...
X.X
Super fat today.....
GG.COM!!!

Besides that, had a pool section with my aka daddy ce sium & uncle xi yuan...
wakakaka...
This time no FFK u all dy..
XD

PS: Shao's car always no petrol......so tension coz we cant find any petrol station otw home...>.<


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...