Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sher 21st Birthday @ Bubba Gump & PaVi

26 & 27 July

Birthday Birthday Birthday~~ 
Everyone is officially 21 years old...
Mine will  be soon...
^^
I hope I can be FOREVER 21..
ahahahahaha
That's a Brand name...
akakakaka..

Back to topic..
Celebrated Sher's birthday @ Bubba Gump..
We just had a normal dinner and some gathering...
Seriously,
I didn't meet my coursemate since the graduation day..
O.M.G~
Im sooooo anti-social~
>.<
Im trying to be more social now...
kekeke...

Didn't prepare present for Sher but promised her that will buy something for her the next day...^^
We were so pissed off on Bubba Gump services..
Aiks..
Foods delayed..
Ordered wrongly..
Bad attitude..
*Thumbs down~~~


We requested them to sing birthday song for our birthday gal and they mumbled that not to waste their time...
HUH!!
 =.=

PIC TIME~~

 Mass Communication buddies 


 Craziest women of the world..




Be a driver for birthday gal Sher, Rachel & Justin to Pavi...
On the way to Pavi....
 

Lunch @ KFC

We stuck in the jam...
& I was so pissed off...
Guess what?
 Sher enjoyed taking photos in the car..
=.="..

At night, I went to Mont Kiara to have my very very first birthday celebration with my frenz...
At first we planned to go Tenji to have our dinner but......
Tenji CLOSED!!
=.="
At last we decided to have our dinner @ the Japanese Restaurant..
Forgot the name...XD

And I get my very first birthday present from Jo...
Thanks thanks thanks...
Love it so much...
^^

That's all for today..
Ciaoz~

* Used PhotoShake! app to edit all the photos.. Nice app.. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...