Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm back to blog again

Hello~ I'm back to BLOG again.
It's been a long time I didn't blog.
I think it more than a year didn't blog already.
Since I did a CSC project in college which is about writing a blog about Web Browser.(gosh, beh tahan it lots.)
This project made me dislike to write blog and I really stop blogging. 

Today I back here because I have a sudden inspiration of blogging.
Wanna to write out all my feelings out. 
I already JOBLESS for more than three months. 
Worry alots about my future. 
WORK??STUDY??

Arhhh!!!!!
If work, what should I work? Mass Comm fields? Sales promoter? Event promoter? Event company?!!!!! 
Or study, what should I study? Marketing? or others like make up??? Learn make up feels like very *bright* in the future like Bridal Make Up...Hmmmm..

End up, I'M LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It reminds me a poem I studied in secondary school... 
* The Road Not Taken*
Damn.. I really don't know which road I should take or not.. 
Can anyone leads me to the right way??

>> THE END <<




1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Marketing!!!~
Majority of the marketing students end up doing sales, because there are no such job call "marketing" in malaysia market. ~.~

Want take also can, make sure you are Straight "A" student then you can work in marketing department of multinational company's Malaysia "BRANCH". o.O

I regret i took this subject!!~LOL T.T even though the subject is fun~ >.<

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...