Monday, December 27, 2010

Finally!!

WooHoo~... 
Lazy ppl >>>ME is going to work soon...XD....
Although it is not a permanent job, it still consider a job.... I'll be promoter for selling beer before CNY... :D 
Tomorrow going for training & briefing... Told my mom about the job...
I working at Tropicana City with David Teng and he works at Puchong Utama and guess my mom says? Haha...I so surprise tat she say that out..... 

"Why you dont work with him at Puchong Utama? Then he can pick you and send you home.." 

"Wah, so far lah....finish work at 10pm and ask him send me home meh...so tired.......*Im thinking what she means*.......oh...U mean I drive his car home and morning go his house pick him up and go work together?"

"Ya la...hahaha"

=.="......

Im refresh back what she say and i start thinking why i dont work with him leh? hmmm.....Told him about it and will ask tomorrow during the briefing..... XD...Hope can work with him...pray hard!!!

PS: Today bought Etude House products and a cloth from Kitschen again.. I got lots clothes from Kitschen and Cotton On ad...Deep love with them....

♥ ♥

>>>THE END<<<





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...