Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY DAY 2

Yesterday is a BIG day for me~~
You know why??
HeeHeeHee~~
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I knew how to SWIM!!!!
YEAH~~~
Congratulation to myself~~
* know a bit only*


Why i know how to swim??
ermmm~~

Mr. Calvin asked me wanna go for swim at his aunt's friend apartment with all his cousins~~
*all small kids..and noe how to swim :(....
Im soo lousy....even a kid know how to swim but i dun..*

I was YES YES YES although I dunno how to swim~ XD

I thought I will be stay at home the whole day... 
After breakfast then sleep till afternoon...
*Kinda fat......no la...i ate flu med..it made me sleepy and tired*

Then get a message from Mr. Calvin...
Thank him a lot for taught me to swim~~

I felt like wanna swim everyday...
It's so excited!!
huhuhuhu~~


Gonna sleep now...just back from Mr. Calvin house.. 
*eat, gamble*

NITEZ~~~


>>>THE END<<<



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...