Saturday, February 5, 2011

CNY Day 3

Today is my gamble day~
Went to uncle's house for gambling~~
My mom, 2nd bro and me lose money to my cousin in BlackJack~...
I lose all my wallet money and the ang pau i get it from my uncles & aunties~
But...
I WON it after few hours~ XD
but my mom and 2nd bro still lose....
my 2nd bro lose 150++ to my cousin~
pity pity~~

At night,
we all went to Subang 2 dinner~
The foodz there.......
ERMMMM....
give them THUMB DOWN!!!
the quantity of the foods...
so little~
not enough la....
&
the price~
EXPENSIVE!!!!

Haihz....
We cook ourselves also better than them...

OUTFITS OF THE DAY:
not really satisfied with my outfits today....it doesn't match la...haihz....
*no time to prepare clothes ma~*




>>>THE END<<<




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...