Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lobak's Steamboat Birthday Party (29 Jan'11)

Today post about Lobak's birthday party...
Sorry for the late post..XD

Lobak aka Kellye Tan celebrated her 19th birthday at her house....
Mr. Calvin and I went to her party after work..
But we are late...>.<
Some of them ad ate...
sobsob.....

I ordered that I wanna eat Cheese Sausage and the birthday girl really bought a lot for me...
awwww~
so sweet..
felt bad that nvr finished it..
:(

Birthday Girl's family came back from work...
Cut cake after all finished eating.....
Mille Crepe!!!
OMG!!!
Everyone's favorite 

11 yrs old???Noo Noo... It should be 
19 years old
This is because we lacked of one big candle so we replaced it with small one...
hohoho...




 We sang birthday song for her...
Happy Birthday!!!!
Bad Ah Seng nvr sing... :(


Lobak's family







Lobak received a big present from her brother....
which is 
.
.
.
.
IPOD TOUCH~~
so good...
I wish I could something from my family too...
unfortunately NO....
pity me.....





Im looked so tired.... :(



Photo of the DAY!!!
Guess whose "hairy" legs??



>>>THE END<<<



1 comments:

arr chiaN said...

HHAHAHAHAHAH...
omggg...im sooo ugly :(

*happie bday again tan lobak*

oopss..i know who is the "hairy"legs!!!
ngek ngek XD

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...