Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011 Part III

Cont. my previous post...
Around six something...
We decided to leave Tropicana City Mall and went to Puchong Wawasan Fine & Relax Cafe for our dinner....
It's rain heavily out there 
and 
we surprised that LDP no traffic jam!!!!
WAH!!!!
I took a lot A Zai photos in da car 
huhuhu~

Love my new camera sooo much!!!


A Zai: Hi, Miss LadyBird~ Can we be friend??
Miss LadyBird:...............................................
A Zai: :'(




We reached Fine & Relax around 7...

We were the first couple reach the cafe..
hohoho...
Outside the cafe really not attract me...
It just like uhmmm.. shoplots with small supermarket...groceries... bla bla bla
luckily my clothes not soooo formal...
I decided not to wear my high heels
High heels really TOO much at such place...
I wore my roxy slippers to the cafe for my V day dinner
OMG...This year really CINCAI leh...







The environment in the cafe is OMG...
It was soooo beautiful the decoration and it is really looks very high class...
Really don't judge a book by it's cover...

I played with the love shape balloons.......

The owner told us that this drinks ad 100 yrs old....
100% natural....Grapes~
0.0!!
 &
It FREE!!
It really taste delicious...

Our "Fine Dining"

 Tzatziki Salmone
 Soup Dimare
My Beef Chateaubriand
Mr.Calvin's Ostrich Steak
My Tea

Mr.Calvin's Cappuccino 
Homemade Wet Cheese Cake



Others couples reach there for fine dinning and they made me soo.....uhhmmm....paiseh...
cause i wore slippers...>.<
they wore so proper and me with slippers...:(..
Not dare to go washroom...
>.<

Anyway, really have fun there...
took photos there with my new camera...
love love love....
took photos of A Zai...
It's fun..

Others photos:


A Zai wanna drink!!!





A Zai wanna drink my soup..... =P










When A Zai meet Lumix




This year V day dinner really special.... 
Thnks MY DEAR~~
LOVE YOU.....


PS: My house got new born puppies just now....under my house Mercedes car~~ woohoo~



>>>THE END<<<




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...