Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day 2011 Part II

~Outfit for V Day~

Mr. Calvin likes the present sooo much....
I gave him hint about the present i give him~

ME: You will forget me if you get this present.....
MR. Calvin: HUH???hmmmmmm~~what's that?

What I said is TRUE....
He really forget ME!!!!!!
sob sob.....
for awhile onli la...
I kept reminds & complaint to him....
Hahahaha! 

Went to Tropicana City Mall watch movie >>> I Love HK ~~
Before that, had our lunch at Nando's.... 
Our meal arrived faster than the next table cause we gonna late for movie..
We special request them to serve our meals in 15 minutes...
Thnks ya...
Tropicana City Mall Nando's service is better than others place 
Thumbs Up...



He foursquare-ing~~

Movie time....
I Love HK this CNY Movie is nicer than other CNY movies...
Good Good~~


Had window shopping after the movie...XD
walk walk walk....with high heels...
too long never wear high heels ad..
my legs sooo tired~~~
find some places to rest and.....CAMWHORE~~~

Besides that, met Siem Qing, my ex-coursemate there...
She also celebrate V Day there...XD

Later cont. CAMWHORE with new camera 
woohoooo~~~~



Stop at here now...
Next post will post about our V day dinner XD
ps: Amazon aka A zai accompany us dinner there..



>>>STAY TUNED<<<



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...