Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Puffy 3-Tone Brown

My new lens from Xtraordinary Eyes
.
.
.
Puffy 3-Tone Brown & Puffy 3-Tone Grey
Besides that,
I ordered back my previous lens
Neo Cosmo Glamour Grey
I just fall in love with this lens..
I accidently broke my previous lens
sobsobsob!!!!
due to my clumsiness..
*sad*

Only Puffy 3-Tone Brown opened to use now..:D



With Sunlight

With Flash

Indoor Light

With Flash


Lens Type : 1 year disposal (better is 8 months)
Diameter : 14.5 mm
Base Curve : 8.6 mm
Water Content : 38%

For me, 
this lens is brown but it's brown looks greenish to me and with orange color....
It is nice...and soo comfortable..
It looks abit greenish from near, 
but it looks brown from far...
From the photos, 
you can saw that it is so natural...
Love it much....

Come to Xtraordinary Eyes Facebook to have a look...
There are more series of lens they are selling...


>>>THE END<<<


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...