Sunday, December 12, 2010

Neo Cosmo Glamour Grey

I have to get a new pair of contact lens to replace the old one and I bought a Neo Cosmo Glamour Grey contact lens from my friend, Meteor...her contact lens boutique...Xtraordinary-Eyes and Xtraordinary Eyes....I had  said in the previous post that I only will buy things from my friend online.. :D..
I love this lens so much...I long time wanna get a pair of grey lens that is obvious to see the colors.. And now I got IT!!
TADAA!!!
~
~
~
~
~
~

Lens Type: 1 year
Diameter: 14.2mm
Water Content: 45%


BEFORE


 AFTER
*Sorry for bad quality photo :(


WITH FLASH

Sometimes will looks like a bit blue color XD


 WITH SUNLIGHT

 WITH BACKLIGHT



Recently fell in love with this song...>>>倪安東《Sorry That I Loved You》....He is so handsome...Awwww....pretty boy~~~





>>>THE END<<<










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...