Thursday, September 1, 2011

Last day of August

I enjoyed the last day of my month>> AUGUST
Met my bitchy gal Ren @ Pyramid as usual.. 
LOL..
Im really bored with pyramid..
T.T


Just realized my tongue so 'sharp' =.="

We spent our day @ ZenQ Dessert~
Met my old old friend KENT PING there...XD
3 years no meet ^^
He looks different like last time dy...
hahaha....
Hope his sickness will heal soon..
Pray hard for you...
Forgot to take photo with him...
wasted..:(

At night, 
I had my primary school friends gathering @ station one..
HMMM...
This time failed again...
Everyone balik kampung or trip...
:(

We planned to have a big gathering again on September..XD
This time should be a lot people...
^^

PICs Section~

Fiona please don't kill me..>,<

Teng Teng Hou "SOK" <3
 ~~Ah Seng~~
 Nice shot!
~~Wei Chang~~
 
Kobe Haha aka 梳邦未来的村长 XD
~~Yi Cheng ~


 Took photo with the TOP 10 The most 'leng zhai' in Subang... =.=
Gordon aka ah cong..XD
~~Alan Firwandy~~
This photo kinda failed due to the LANCI waiter...HNGG!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...