Monday, July 4, 2011

Birthday Celebration




27 June 2011 was my beloved sister & dear OMA Chian birthday~~.....

Im became a bad gal tat didnt attend sister's birthday celebration... 
Her celebration was so last minute..
And I promised my dear OMA Chian to celebrate her birthday with the whole gang...XD


Had our celebration at Yuen Steamboat Restaurant..
Doesn't eat much there...
Cause not many foods there...
Ate the chicken wings and some fish ball...
Arhh~ I'm so rugi.....RM26 for those foods...
But nvm... 
Since is my dear Oma birthday...
Everything is fine for me...
















We saw a good looking guy there~.... 
He went out for smoke...
My seat was the best view to peep on him...
My girl's friends were soooo jealous....
kekeke....

Had some photo session there after our food....


noob master really looks so NOOB!!!! ahahaha









1 candle for you onli...XD 
Should give u 1 more....
Welcome to digit 2 world~~
wakakaka








My phone is GG........ 
Lazy to repair it ad... ><"


OMG!!!! noob master looks sooo YAM~~~ >.<"

Cute~~~


noob master lam~~

Lotus.... Oma aka Birthday present from Lek...=.="




cute couple~

大炳&芊
xixixixi



Anyway...
Happy Belated Birthday to my dearest Sis...Stephanie Wong & Chian~~

PS: all photos by Lumix GF2 & Nikon D3000.. I still think that my photo quality is better...wakakaka~



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...